More Skulls More Skulls

Nice, I loved AQworlds and managed to defeat him when I was just a noob lv. 12..
Can you do more music of AQworlds. please?
Especially the Bloodtusk story the dreamnexus music (/join dreamnexus to here the music)

Combat Tournament Voice Acting Combat Tournament Voice Acting

Nice one

But is that really your voice?
It's kinda cool but deep very deep voice.. And kinda scary..

Ongokiller50 responds:

it is my voice, I just practice making my voice deeper and deeper. It hurts to do this voice. I just learn how to force down my voice box down. xD

SMBZ OST: Metallix's Theme SMBZ OST: Metallix's Theme

EPIC

Till now no one commented.. This is so epic.. Please tell Mark Haynes (Alvin-Earthworm) about this!

Newgrounds Rumble BGM3 Newgrounds Rumble BGM3

Amazing!

This is awesome.... Question: May we all use this? In other flash movies? One of the most epic theme I ever heard!

Newgrounds Rumble Theme Newgrounds Rumble Theme

Extremely epic!

Hmm... Looking at all the entries looks like it can only be used on newgrounds only... May the guys who has an account use this? In different flash than newgrounds?

Belly Battle Belly Battle

Nice!

Awesome remix dude, so cool I could use this in my series, so many awesome songs though, I agree with audioskater it's Kingdom Heart-ish.

Story Left Untold (DJKarma) Story Left Untold (DJKarma)

Perfect

another sad song that it was my favorites maybe I could use this as a dramatic scene in my series, a sad ultimate song, very well done.. This is ultimately sad and awesome.. Brings me to tears that I used to hate everyone and fight them, now I have so many friends. And I heard this, this is perfect for power star, if ONLY this could be used in SMBZ. (Super Mario Bros Z)

BlazingDragon responds:

I'd be honored if you'd use it. Just make sure to give credit and that it is a non-profit project.

At one point in life, I was a friendless recluse. Looking back, I can't believe how I lived that way. Having friends is awesome, isn't it? Glad you've made some, too. :) Thanks for reviewing.

The Friendship song The Friendship song

Aah..

Reminds me of my friends, you see I have A LOT. And I miss them. But this song it kept on being loud what is the instrument that makes this song loud? It's kinda too loud. Other than that, it's quite unique I couldn't find this song, but I'd thank you! Thank you for existing.

Sincerely, SMF9000 (Kyle)
P.S.Are you gonna make more of M & L BiS songs?

Cebster responds:

haha thanks man, i appreciate that and with a score of ten i would say you just made another friend lol. umm would you like more songs done? if so which? pm me! thanks.

Megaman 3 - boss theme Megaman 3 - boss theme

Whoa!

This is familiar... It's also heard in SMBZ ep. 7, well, just the song, but it's not this, I like it!

Yoshi's Castle Yoshi's Castle

Familiar

I know this music is very familiar also scary but very GOOD! I wonder what game I played to hear this, can anyone answer this? VERY VERY VERY VERY FAMILIAR.