Combat Tournament: 1.5 Combat Tournament: 1.5

This totally deserves a 5 and 10

I have played the game, and I am to judge and comment.
First of all, freakin epic.
I totally love this game, totally got to play this new one instead of the other one.
And thanks for letting me borrow this "something" you have..
And, how's the Power Star game you making Dennes?

Combat Tournament Combat Tournament

One of the best games I played

The quality and background could be better
I realized after playing this, I want to make my own...
But.. Could you be helpful and tell me all about it while you were making this?
The controls are good but sometimes the game lags, (I don't know, must be my computer)
The characters could be more... And more...
Epic game though.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Very awesome..

Great effects, great song, awesome battle system... You are the only one I know who made such a wonderful RPG here in newgrounds..
Oh and can you help in coding in my RPG flash?

Sonic RPG Style Battle Sonic RPG Style Battle

Let's just say.

The RPG game is good.. But needs better quality, check out my RPG game and see what you think it is. You should make more of this, I'm making 2 RPG game projects.... You should be able to make a strongest attack of Mecha Sonic but have him use it sometimes..

flashman16 responds:

Cool story bro.

Tutorial - RPG Battles Tutorial - RPG Battles

Stuck

I am stuck at turns! I have everything under control but when I attack it just loops, it doesn't go to the "enemyturn" frame it just loops!! What to do? Please respond!

Platform Tutorial AS2 Platform Tutorial AS2

Heya!

I love this tutorial however, where will I put the Ceiling, Wall, and Gravity script? Please answer!

Kwing responds:

You would put them on the Movie Clips themselves.

re: zero v.s. sigma re: zero v.s. sigma

@KingSonicTheHedgehog! OMG!

I thought you are going to leave newgrounds forever!? (Must have missed newgrounds eh?) Anyways, this game is so cool! Even for a beginner, hey, uhmm, about KingSonicTheHedgehog's comment, I really like the controls too.. And the idea of the stage a loop.. Can you do the same to me?

thedarkzero responds:

sure.

How fast can you click How fast can you click

409 LOL much

Using cheat, we can click up to 1000 or higher, and it's impossible without cheat to click up to 80 times.

Music Catch Music Catch

Amaing

This game has a wonderful music too! I got 425778! Not being mean but it's great. Well done.

GT and the Evil Factory GT and the Evil Factory

Ahaha!

It's Obvious it's more like Super Mario 63 though, by the way, please add a level designer in this game like SM63!