View Profile SuperMarioFan9000

46 Movie Reviews

This is too epic, this doesn't need my critic, this is MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE SEEN! (Except SMBZ and DoD lol)

Hard to say which is better: Damn Epic, or hell awesome.
THIS, IS, ANOTHER MASTERPIECE! A truly worthy animation to make me give a perfect score to this animation.
I'M NOT KIDDING, THIS IS FREAKIN EPIC..

Oh..
This...
THIS...
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE! With 3D backgrounds mixed with sprites, and the movements of natural life, IT'S BEAUTIFUL! But my only problem is the sprites and sounds, sounds are required for movies, and you can just make sprites for Toad, it likes he is just standing while being attacked, lol..

11 Game Reviews

Very awesome..

Great effects, great song, awesome battle system... You are the only one I know who made such a wonderful RPG here in newgrounds..
Oh and can you help in coding in my RPG flash?

Let's just say.

The RPG game is good.. But needs better quality, check out my RPG game and see what you think it is. You should make more of this, I'm making 2 RPG game projects.... You should be able to make a strongest attack of Mecha Sonic but have him use it sometimes..

flashman16 responds:

Cool story bro.

Heya!

I love this tutorial however, where will I put the Ceiling, Wall, and Gravity script? Please answer!

Kwing responds:

You would put them on the Movie Clips themselves.

13 Audio Reviews

Nice, I loved AQworlds and managed to defeat him when I was just a noob lv. 12..
Can you do more music of AQworlds. please?
Especially the Bloodtusk story the dreamnexus music (/join dreamnexus to here the music)

EPIC

Till now no one commented.. This is so epic.. Please tell Mark Haynes (Alvin-Earthworm) about this!

Amazing!

This is awesome.... Question: May we all use this? In other flash movies? One of the most epic theme I ever heard!

Adelphar the fury Aquos the refresher Thurnox the twister Zellare the rock Nofordius the chill Zuestran the thunderous Reno the light Destroya the father

Nurarihyon @SuperMarioFan9000